BUBBA - Bunny Haruhi

By A's.FM On Thursday, January 4 At 11:54 PM
It's for a while for me to write a post, this time I would like to share a few info about "Bunny Haruhi" which was released by BUBBA on World Hobby Festival '06. This bunny girl was really famous in the otaku world ^^. It was sold on Japan auction with a high bidding price (got a little shock when I saw at the price ^o^). Bubba released it in two different colors :

Black version

White version

Haruhi wears this outfit when she sing the song "God Knows..." & "Lost My Music" in her high school festival (you can see it in the anime Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu episode 12). As you can see the detail from the guitar is really awesome!! Bubba has done it perfect.


And for you who haven't had it, e2046.com has sold this "Bunny Haruhi" in a recast pre-painted version on their "Gathering Series". Luckily for me that I've ordered it before she's out of stock. The quality of this gathering series is excellent, I was surprised by its quality. Later on I will post a review of her. Right now e2046.com has announced to produce her in a special color version "Haruhi in RED bunny suit". For you who can't get the black version, now it's your chance to get the red one. Lucky..! Here take a look some photos of her :


And the RED version that I took from e2046.com


Labels: ,

for this post

Leave a Reply

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indonesia

I am who interest in anime figurine, gundam, anime and computer hardware. Yoroshiku!

Previous Posts

  • Blogger