Tsukamoto Yakumo - School Rumble

By A's.FM On Friday, September 15 At 8:26 PM
Maker : Good Smile Company
Scale : 1/8 (apprx. 14 cm)
Anime : School Rumble
Released : Nov 2005
Price : 4000 Yen
Owned : August 2006


I have this figure from August 2006. This is my third figure so far, I like this girl because of her character in the anime. The figure is really lovely. There's just something that doesn't seem right about her eyes, its color is brown! Normally her eyes are red, yup red! ^^. This figure is hard to find in my country, but fortunately I've found it.

[Front side view]

she still sit on the box ^^ and I will take a shoot of her later.

[Left & right side view]

[Back side view]

Labels:

for this post

Leave a Reply

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indonesia

I am who interest in anime figurine, gundam, anime and computer hardware. Yoroshiku!

Previous Posts

  • Blogger