BUBBA - Nagato Yuki

By A's.FM On Sunday, December 31 At 12:56 PM
After successful of the figurine Suzumiya Haruhi in her bunny girl outfit which was came out on WHF '06. Right now for the second time, the sculptor BUBBA will produce a figurine of Nagato Yuki who is an alien in the SHnY anime series. Yay! I'm really waiting this Yuki-chan to come out. Here it is some picture of her that I've found :



This time BUBBA create her in sexy & cute space suit. Her Space outfit is a little bit fancy I think ^^! Yuki-chan which has a character cool 'n quiet, always sit and read a book in the club room. But who cares as long as you're a member of SOS-dan, you'll get her too right? lol



I hope e2046.com will release a recast pre-painted version ('cos I'm to lazy to paint ;)) of her like what they did on Bunny Haruhi and you knew that for us who lived outside of Japan, it will be impossible to get her. ^o^



For more information about her, you can see on BUBBA's Blog
(Hope you can read Japan word though ;p)


Labels: ,

for this post

Leave a Reply

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indonesia

I am who interest in anime figurine, gundam, anime and computer hardware. Yoroshiku!

Previous Posts

  • Blogger