Akizuki N@gi - Peace@pieces

By A's.FM On Monday, September 18 At 6:55 PM
Maker : Good Smile Company
Scale : 1/8 PVC
Game : Peace@pieces
Released : Sept 2005
Price : 4000 Yen
Owned : August 2006

One of the characters from the game Peace@pieces which is produced by Unison Shift. First of all, I've bought this figure because I saw that she looks cute and I'm truly happy with the quality of GSC products. The details of this figure are really good, Nagi-chan comes with her school uniform that looks great on her. Right now I'm still searching for the figure of Momose Hikaru produced by GSC, I hope I can find her ASAP to accompany this cute girl ^3^.


Labels:

for this post

Leave a Reply

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indonesia

I am who interest in anime figurine, gundam, anime and computer hardware. Yoroshiku!

Previous Posts

  • Blogger